All new and returning students are required to register into our new online system which was implemented on October 1, 2013.
To sign up for your very first weekend class(es), you must register yourself and any family members in our system. We require birth dates for all children/adolescents. If you are a parent and will not be skating, we still need at least one parent to register and indicate who will be responsible for purchasing classes.
- Click here to register .
- Add all family members, starting with the person who will be purchasing classes (primary member).
- Click here to enroll yourself and/or family in your First Class after registering. This class is for both children of 5 years+ and adults. If you are new to Skate Journeys and have skating experience, your skill level will be assessed in this class.
- Pay for your first visit prior to the day of class once enrolled.
- If you need to reschedule, please contact us to let us know as soon as possible.
Skating packages of 6 or more classes may be shared with anyone in the household once that person has taken a First Class with us. Please note that these larger packages may not be used to purchase a student’s First Class. The primary account holder may buy future classes for the whole family and/or enroll classes, camps, and trails classes.
You also need to register into the new system.
- Please register. Add all family members, starting with the person who will be purchasing classes.
- You may see that verification is needed if you had an account with us in our old system. Once you receive a notice of verification, please remember to log back in and fill out any missing required fields
- If you enroll a family member in their First Class, payment must be made prior to arrival at the rink. Please remember that skating packages may not be used for First Class payment.
- If you have a username and password, click hereto log in.
*You may save the logon page on your web browser for future visits. If you have sessions remaining from a previous purchase, they may take a few days to two to show up in your account.
For additional registration information, please email or call Trish or Lisa (see below).