Welcome New Skaters!
All new students are required to create an account on our online system.
To sign up for your very first weekend class(es), you must create an account for yourself (responsible adult). Next, add any additional family members in our system. We require birth dates for all children/adolescents. Our system will ask for adults’ birthdates. Please enter 11/11/1940 as we do not require these. Please do not create the primary account in your child’s name. If you are a parent and will not be skating, we still need at least one parent to create and account in their name — this will be the adult responsible for registering and purchasing classes.
Here are the steps:
- Click here to create your account .
- Add all family members, starting with the person who will be purchasing classes (primary member).
- Click here to register yourself and/or family in your First Class after registering. This class is for both children of 5 years+ and adults. If you are new to Skate Journeys and have skating experience, your skill level will be assessed in this class.
- We suggest that you save the logon page for future visits to your account and/or our online store. Here again is the link for the online store
- Pay for your first visit prior to the day of class once enrolled.
- If you need to reschedule, please contact us to let us know as soon as possible:
- Prior to Saturday or Sunday, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lisa at the number at the bottom of this page.
- On the morning of your class, please email email@example.com or call the number at the bottom of this page.
Skating packages of 6 or more classes may be shared with anyone in the household once that person has taken a First Class with us. Please note that these larger packages may not be used to purchase a student’s First Class. The primary account holder may buy future classes for the whole family and/or enroll classes, trails classes, and special events.