Want a fun new way to celebrate Mother’s Day and our skate community and support one of your favorite non-profits? Join us on Sunday, May 12, 2019 from 12:30-2:30 pm for an Open Skate Fundraiser for Skate Journeys!
Don’t miss this opportunity to bid on unique and valuable experiences and products in our Silent Auction, including:
- 1 90-minute private lesson with Naomi Grigg* in Bothell for Slalom or Dance (or combination Slalom & Dance)
- 1 90-minute private lesson with Trish Alexander
- 1 90-minute private lesson with Preston Villanueva in Skate Park skating
- 2 Tickets to see Eddie Izzard live at the Paramount Theatre – July 12/13
- Access to Paramount Club for Hors d’oeuvres, intermission treat
- Excellent seating!
- 2 Tickets to see Weird Al Yankovic live at the Paramount Theatre – August 16/17
- Includes hors d’oeuvres, intermission treat
- Excellent seating!
- 1 Outdoor skating experience with Brian Long of Shop-Task Skate Shop
- 1 Athleta gift card in the amount of $80
- More to come….
*Naomi Grigg is an award-winning, internationally-renowned slalom skater and the author of 2 books on slalom.
- At the door tickets are $15 each
- Advance purchase tickets are$10 each — 20% discount for groups of 5 or more
- *Fair Market Value of tickets is $5. Additional funds are tax deductible as donations to Skate Journeys, a 501(c)3 non-profit.
- Receipts will be provided.
- You will need wear protective gear and a helmet to skate. These are available to borrow at the event.
- You will need a signed Skate Journeys waiver as well in order to skate. Minors must have waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian. You may bring the waiver attached to your registration email or fill one out onsite. Current Skate Journeys students do not need a waiver.
South Bellevue Community Center 14509 SE Newport Way, Bellevue, WA 98006
Many thanks to our generous sponsors:
You may purchase tickets for family and friends as well as yourself. Please enter the email address for guests so that they will receive the waiver and information about the event. Please note that children will need to have a waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian.
If you have any problems with your registration, email email@example.com or call Lisa at (425) 681-1317