To insure you are set up for success for this class please note the following:
- If needed, we loan you skates and protective gear for your first four classes. Bike helmets will work fine provided they fit the wearer.
- Please wear socks that go well above the ankle to insure the skates will fit comfortably (ankle socks cause severe bruising). Also, do not wear Cotton Socks but rather select socks like Smart Wool, or a man-made fabric sock. Hiking socks tend to work well.
- Please bring a water bottle
- Wear comfortable clothes that can be removed easily. New skaters tend to get hot quickly and become itchy. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early. If you are late, lesson time cannot be extended.
- On the morning of class, please call 206-276-9328 for last-minute assistance or to late cancel. Thank you so much for investing your time and energy with us. We look forward to seeing you on skates.