Note: New Students – Please click on the New Students tab in order to create an account and register/pay for your first lesson.
Please read below for more information on how your classes/scheduling work once you’ve taken your first class, and before purchasing extra classes. Also, you may now purchase additional classes directly ($20/20 minutes) HERE after your free second lesson has been used.
Due to COVID-19, Skate Journeys is now offering private lessons in 20-minute increments at Crossroads Park in Bellevue. at Bellevue Crossroads Park (basketball court), 16140 NE 8th St, Bellevue, WA 98008. Enter on NE 8th to Kindering Center Parking Lot next to the fire station
When Between 11am and 3 pm on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays (see below for dates of operation)
Cost You may use your (previously purchased) indoor class packages for the 20-minute private lessons and schedule those as the weather allows. (Each class = 20 minutes.) When those are used up you may purchase additional classes at $20 for 20 minutes. It will be a private lesson with social distancing.
How it works:
Reserve your spot Sign up on our Google Doc link. This allows you to select the time and duration of your class. We recommend no more than 40 minutes for each student. Arrive 15 minutes early, practice, and stay afterwards to add a bit more practice. These lessons can be shared with family members once all skaters have done a First Class (B1) with us, for example:
Skater A pays $20 for 20 minutes or $40 for 40 minutes
Skate A + Partner pay $20 each and enjoy a 40-minute semi-private together
Payment Students who have existing indoor class packages may use these up. Each class in your account = 20 minutes. After those are used up, or for new students, you may purchase your classes by clicking on this link. Please limit your purchases to 5 classes per student. We cannot issue refunds.
Pricing If you do have class packages, you may use those towards our private lessons and Fitness on Skate Classes.
Please note that any class purchase, older than one year, is not eligible for a refund, but the classes will stay on your account as a COUPON and are redeemable for either private lessons, Fitness on Skates (FOS), or indoor classes when we return.
Buying 20-minute sessions:
- Please buy only what you are able to use up until/including Sunday, September 30th. There can be no refunds.
- Please see purchase policy below.
- If you have your credit card on file with us, we will facilitate the purchase OR if you prefer, we will send an invoice via PayPal (PayPal account not necessary — credit cards can be used to pay).
- Please email email@example.com if you need to purchase class time and let her know how many 20-minute classes you wish to purchase (5 maximum at a time). There is not an option to purchase online at this time.
Cancellations: Should you need to cancel we ask for a minimum of 2 hours notice, however if you, your partner, or you child is at all ill or experiencing the symptoms (click here for a list of Covid symptons as indicated by the CDC) please cancel as soon as possible and we will be happy to reschedule. The health of our students and staff always comes first. If we do not fill the slot and you do not alert us to cancel, we reserve the right to charge you $10 to cover the instructor’s cost, who is scheduled to teach the private lesson.
Please cancel your lesson if:
- You/your child have a fever above 100.4 degrees F
- You/your child have a persistent dry cough
- You/your child have been in contact with someone who has contracted COVID-19
- You/your child has any other symptoms that lead you to believe that COVID-19 has been contracted
Purchase Policy / Returns & Refunds We appreciate that you have invested your time, energy, and money with us to help YOU reach YOUR skating goals; so thank you for reading and agreeing to the following:
For All Lessons and Lesson Packages (indoor or outdoor):
1. Lessons Packages once purchased are non-refundable.
2. Indoor lesson weekend packages are available for use within the immediate family for 4 months – 1 year* after the purchase date. Extensions may be granted at the discretion of Skate Journeys, and any extension request must occur at least one week prior to expiration.
3. Unused lessons are non-refundable
4. Prior to expiration, any unused portions may be donated to Skate Journeys for those who would otherwise be unable to afford lessons. The remaining value donated is tax-deductible.
*4-pack (4 months from purchase date), 6-pack (6 months from purchase date), 10 or 20-pack (12 months from purchase date), Outdoor 20-minute lessons (until Sept 13/20)
We love that you’ve invested with us, so thank you for being a part of the skate community here!
• You may share use of lesson packages within the immediate family and household members for outdoor classes with the exception of the first class. You will need to purchase a first class separately for each new skater in your household.
Questions or concerns? Please contact Trish or Lisa (see bottom of this webpage)