Due to COVID-19, Skate Journeys is now offering private lessons in 20 and 30-minute increments at Crossroads Park in Bellevue.
Address: Bellevue Crossroads Park (basketball court), 16140 NE 8th St, Bellevue, WA 98008
Between 1 – 2:00 pm on Saturdays and Sundays for new students
Between 2 – 5:00 pm on Saturdays and Sundays for returning students (after first class is taken)
You may use your class packages for the 20-minute private lessons and schedule those as the weather allows. (Each class = 20 minutes.) We currently offer them on Saturday and Sunday afternoons.
New students are welcome, but please note that there is a different procedure for anyone new to Skate Journeys.
How to get started:
- Please open a new account with us. Start with yourself, then add any family members. Click here to create an acount.
- Once you have created an account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to complete paperwork and receive a link to our scheduler (Calendly)
- All first classes are held on Saturdays and Sundays in 30-minute slots from 1 – 1:30 pm and from 2 – 2:30 pm. Cost is $28. This includes a second free class (20 minutes) upon your next visit and skates/safety gear for 4 sessions. Once you have booked a time, click here to purchase your first class once you have created your account and scheduled.
- In order facilitate social distancing, we will send your our liability waiver via DocuSign. These forms must be completed prior to class time.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to class time.
- Up to 4 family members can take our First Class together, please book 2 slots
- Up to 3 family members can book our 20-minute 20-minute slots for our free second class together (2 people = 2 consecutive slots; 3 people = 3 consecutive slots), however, please email us if you require room for 4 people in one hour, and we can arrange this.
New Students – Please read these suggestions for a successful first lesson
Cancellations: Should you need to cancel we ask for a minimum of 4 hours notice, however if you, your partner, or you child is at all ill or experiencing the symptoms, please cancel as soon as possible and we will be happy to reschedule. The health of our students and staff always comes first.
Please cancel your lesson if:
- You/your child have a fever above 100.4 degrees F
- You/your child have a persistent dry cough
- You/your child have been in contact with someone who has contracted COVID-19
- You/your child has any other symptoms that lead you to believe that COVID-19 has been contracted
Purchase Policy / Returns & Refunds:
We appreciate that you have invested your time, energy, and money with us to help YOU reach YOUR skating goals; so thank you for reading and agreeing to the following:
For All Lessons and Lesson Packages (indoor or outdoor):
1. Lessons Packages once purchased are non-refundable.
2. Indoor lesson weekend packages are available for use within the immediate family for 4 months – 1 year* after the purchase date. Extensions may be granted at the discretion of Skate Journeys, and any extension request must occur at least one week prior to expiration.
3. Unused lessons are non-refundable
4. Prior to expiration, any unused portions may be donated to Skate Journeys for those who would otherwise be unable to afford lessons. The remaining value donated is tax-deductible.
*4-pack (4 months from purchase date), 6-pack (6 months from purchase date), 10 or 20-pack (12 months from purchase date), Outdoor 20-minute lessons (until Sept 13/20)
We love that you’ve invested with us, so thank you for being a part of the skate community here!
Terms & Conditions
•You may share use of lesson packages within the immediate family and household members for outdoor classes with the exception of the first class.
You will need to purchase a first class separately for each new skater in your household.
Questions or concerns? Please contact Trish or Lisa (see bottom of this webpage)