Fall is in the air (along with rain) but we are still skating a lot!
1. Regular classes this weekend, Mason and Naomi head the upper-level classes.
2. Hills & Hazards Class this Saturday at 9am at Crossroads Park. This class teaches you how to take on hills, (Small ones) and curbs, and other hazards. It’s okay to take it slow and not do the whole course, but it’s a great course to get comfortable outside!
3. The Apprentice Course starts Oct 22th, with details and dates on the website. And yes students would need to attend both 8:45am and 10am as we teach skills in one class and how to teach in the second one. The link to register will be available soon.
4. Holiday camps? Are you interested in attending, or have your kids attend a holiday camp? We are thinking of offering “drop-in” camps, you can drop in each day, and camp will be offered for kids and adults, and 9am to noon. Potential days could be Friday/Sat/Sun of Thanksgiving Day weekend and for December: 20/21/22 & 27/28/29. And let us know if you want the weekend of Dec 30 & 31st. Please email Trish and share with her what you’d like. We will move this forward if YOU are interested.
5. Camps survey? Please respond to Marissa’s request to fill out the survey on our camps. We are hoping to get feedback from both the parents and the campers.
Looking forward to skating with you this weekend! Trish