HOLIDAY CAMPS SCHEDULE
Check this page for upcoming holiday camps. When we have space at a location and instructors are available, we will provide these camps.
Why attend Holiday camps with Skate Journeys:
1. Low numbers at the rink. There will likely be about 40 people or less, so plenty of open space to skate, practice and play. Typically, public sessions have 100- 250 people, including the skate trainers that kids lose that are, well, not safe. So, join us for an easy rink session.
2. It’s all drop in – come for an hour or three. You decide on the day of camp. Come, sign in, click on the QR code and pay the price and go skate.
3. We will tire out your kiddos and provide our usual snacks. You can drop them off as long as you leave a phone number and email and pick them up by NOON.
4. There will be separate space for kids and adults to practice. A few times we may all come together, but mostly separate classes and space.
5. There will be some class time (about 30 minutes or so) and lots of instructors around to assist you. We won’t have a lot of formal class time, and it will be balanced with open skate, games, and instructors to assist you.
HOLIDAY CAMPS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
*This class is drop in, however you can pre-register the morning of camp or the next day. When you pay it is non-refundable.