Volunteer & Community Service
Skate Journeys relies on the time, energy, and support of our volunteer staff.
Volunteers contribute by:
• Ensuring prices are kept low.
• Offer fee waivers and outreach programs
• Offer maximum course flexibility
• Benefit from additional fundraising via matching programs when employed by a firm that does corporate matching.
• Skate Journeys is a 501(c)3 corporation. We receive funds or software for all qualifying volunteer time.
• Volunteers who work 1 hour/month enjoy a 20% discount on our 4, 6, 10, and 20-class packages!
Volunteer opportunities available:
Instructor, Classroom Assistant, Gear assistant, Set-up / Host, General, Computer / IT, Fundraising, Marketing and Event Planning. **Please note that in order to instruct, you must be certified and current with Skate Instructor’s Association. Not yet certified? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How to volunteer or community service with Skate Journeys?
Submit form and our volunteer coordinator will be in touch with you to discuss your interests and fill out appropriate paperwork. Fill out this form to Volunteer
Contact: email@example.com to see what opportunities are currently available.