Happy nearly end of the summer everyone. Many of you are on your vacations or simply enjoying the ‘before school starts’ summer. Get that book read, lay on the beach, go fly fishing, skating or take a walk in the woods. It’s a beautiful time of the year.
1. Regular classes this weekend. Mason is out, so no slalom. Naomi is teaching levels 4/5 both sessions on Sunday.
2. Trails class this Saturday at 9am. We need three paying guests, and I request that you get on our What’s App list, so email Trish to get the link.
3. We have classes this weekend and next and are closed for Labor Day Weekend.
4. Saturday classes resume in October; Sunday classes will continue.
5. We are looking for spaces to teach on the eastside, please send your ideas to [email protected]